American Family Insurance is searching for a motivated and dynamic Sales Representative to join the team of one of our Agency Owners!
As a Sales Representative you will market, prospect and sell American Family Insurance products. You will maintain effective customer relationships, understand customers needs and match them with the appropriate products. You will promote brand awareness through participation in community events.
Sales Representative candidates must have the ability to multitask, develop knowledge of the local market and helping the agency grow using consultative selling techniques. You will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills - both via phone or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Prospects for new business through leads, phone calls, networking and trade show events.
- Prepares quotes and applications, delivering effective presentations to the clients
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting and is required after beginning employment
- Life and Health insurance licensing is preferred
- Meets and exceeds sales goals.
- A valid driver's license
You'll work as part of a team in an office setting.The position will work first shift, Monday through Friday.Work on evenings and weekends might occasionally be needed.
The Sales Representative will receive a competitive base compensation and will be eligible for commissions and bonuses based on performance.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!