One of our American Family Insurance agency owners is seeking a motivated and dynamic sales representative to join their team!
As a sales representative you will market, prospect and sell American Family Insurance products. You will maintain effective customer relationships, understand customers needs and match them with the appropriate products. You will promote brand awareness through participation in community events.
Sales representative candidates must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business, use consultative selling techniques, multitask, and work both independently and as part of a team. The sales representative will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a professional sales setting including, but not limited to prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes, and delivering presentations
- Effective communication skills via phone, email, or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting and is required after beginning employment
- Life and Health insurance licensing is preferred
- A valid driver's license
You will work as part of a team in an office setting.Part-time, flexible schedule. Offers base pay plus commissions and bonuses.
The sales representative will receive competitive base compensation and will be eligible for commissions and/or bonuses based on performance.
The sales representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
To apply, submit your resume to: email@example.com
Protecting dreams is just as important as pursuing them. This is an opportunity to launch your career with the ability to learn and grow with a successful and respected American Family Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!Additional Job Information:
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!LI:JA1