- Consistently maintain a positive, upbeat attitude
- Outstanding at follow up
- Excellent communication skills: Phone, Written, Interpersonal
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to transition between tasks quickly and work efficiently
- High Motor
- Ability to produce a high volume of quality work
- Transition quickly between tasks
- Fast learner
- High School Diploma
- Associate or Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- A successful candidate must obtain property & casualty insurance licenses within agreed time of hiring offer (30 Days) & life license (90 days from original hire date)
- A candidate does not officially start until they are licensed.
- Make proactive outbound calls and receive inbound calls in an effort to quote and issue auto, home, and life insurance
- Follow up with and meet new business prospects to make new business presentations
- Execute new business presentations
- Assist agent with quoting personal lines insurance
- Follow up with customers after sales to complete the sales process
- Assist with building relations with referral partners (mortgage lenders, real estate agents, etc)
- Maintain product knowledge for all lines of business and products written
- Visit properties of homes for field underwriting and take photos of properties
- Cross-sell while assisting current customers
- Assist the service team with income phone calls
- Help with billing issues and policy transactions
- Other items to deliver outstanding customer experience
1. Sales Manager: This person would help build a sales team and be responsible for team sales goals.
2. Branch Manager: The Sean Sundwall Agency will expand to other areas of Washington. If youd like to be a manager of a location, but not incur the expense or risk of agency ownership, you could be a storefront manager.
3. Future Agency Owner: If you know that you would like to run your own business with your own team but dont believe you currently have the skills or capital this is a great path. This candidate would seek their own agency (outside 25 miles radius of Snoqualmie) after a 2 to 3 year mentorship program.Be prepared to discuss which of these paths feels like the best fit for you and why in the interview process.
Compensation & Benefits:
- A successful candidate will make between $40,000-$55,000 with base, commission, and bonus
- Employer Paid Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Weekend events 1 to 2 times per year
Sean Sundwall and his team are passionate about people and protecting their dreams. Specializing in auto, home, life, flood and commercial insurance, the Sean Sundwall Agency ranked in the top 25 company-wide in 2019 and has been recognized among American Family Agencies for excellence in customer service and sales. The agency is looking to expand its outstanding team with the addition of a sales and marketing specialist
The sales and marketing specialist is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Protecting dreams is just as important as pursuing them. This is an opportunity to launch your career with the ability to learn and grow with a successful and respected American Family Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!Additional Job Information:
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!LI:JA1