The Gerald Gresham American Family Insurance agency is seeking a motivated and dynamic Licensed Insurance Sales and Services Representative to join their team!
As a sales representative you will market, prospect and sell American Family Insurance products. You will maintain effective customer relationships, understand customers needs and match them with the appropriate products. You will promote brand awareness through participation in community events.
Sales and Services Representatives must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business, use consultative selling techniques, multitask, and work both independently and as part of a team, in addition to agency customer service duties as needed. This person will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment!
- Must be licensed in Property/Casualty and Life/Health for the state of Illinois.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a professional sales setting including, but not limited to prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes, and delivering presentations
- Effective communication skills via phone, email, or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting and is required after beginning employment
- Life and Health insurance licensing is preferred
- A valid driver's license
You will work as part of a team in an office setting. The position will work first shift, Monday through Friday. Work on evenings and weekends might occasionally be needed.
The sales representative will receive competitive base compensation and will be eligible for commissions and/or bonuses based on performance.
The sales representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
#ZRAdditional Job Information:
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!LI:CH1