WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Insurance Account Specialist works directly with our existing customers to maintain quality coverage and superior customer satisfaction. This isnt a call center, our focus is on building relationships and providing the advanced level of service only local professionals can offer. Enthusiasm, work ethic, and professionalism are a must.
ACT AS AN ADVISOR AND ADVOCATE FOR OUR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding coverage limits, billing, claims or products by following established agency processes and procedures
- Proactively contact customers for necessary payments, policy changes, and documentation
- Prepare and complete follow-ups for annual Personal Insurance Reviews (PIRs)
- Assist customers with claims and follow up to ensure customer needs are addressed
- Perform daily closeouts and bank deposits
- Manage overall office administration; i.e. filing, inventory, etc.
- Participate in agency and company community events
- Perform reviews of customer accounts and advise customers regarding proper policy limits
- Quote new policies and policy changes according to compliance guidelines
WHO ARE WE?
Tania McLaughlin Agency, LLC is an insurance agency with two locations and four licensed insurance professionals, partnered exclusively with American Family Insurance. This team has developed a level of excellence that has earned it a regular seat as a top agency in Washington State. We have accomplished this by caring for our customers like family, and fighting for them like family.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- COMPETITIVE PAY: Starting at: $32,000 - $37,000/year with bonus/commission up to $44,000/year
- BONUS & COMMISSION Monthly, Quarterly and Annually
- HEALTH BENEFITS Medical, Dental and Vision
- PAID TIME OFF Vacation, Sick Leave and FML
- COMPANY DISCOUNTS
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
This position provides work-life balance, extensive training, and is a solid place to build a career. Growth pathways are available to a management position, corporate position or business ownership. We have a proven structure for you to succeed as well as flexibility for you to make this position your own.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- WA STATE INSURANCE PRODUCER LICENSE Property and Casualty lines
- KNOWLEDGE Insurance concepts and principles
- EXPERIENCE Professional account management and customer service
- ABILITY Learn new products, processes and computer systems
This position is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!