American Family Insurance is searching for a motivated and dynamicCustomer Service Representativeto joinour agency Plattsburg, MO!
As aCustomerServiceRepresentative, you will provide excellent customer service for potential and existing customers. You will be responsible for answering insurance-related questions and discussing product offerings with customers to help meet their unique needs. You'll coordinate prospecting through direct mail and personal insurance reviews, entering leads, pulling motor vehicle and claims reports, entering new applications, and submitting changes on existing policies - all with theultimate goalof attracting and retaining customers and increasing business in the agency.
CustomerServiceRepresentative candidates must have the ability to multitask, troubleshoot, and provide excellent customer service experience. The customer service representative will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience in a professional business setting
- Effective communication skills - both via phone or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting and is required within60 dayof beginning employment which is paid for by the agency.
- A valid driver's license
You'll work as part of a team in an office setting.The position will work 1stshift, Monday through Friday.As a part-time employee, there is a lot of flexibility with the schedule. This position does have the potential to go full time in the future.
TheCustomerServiceRepresentative will receive a competitive base compensation and will be eligible for bonus based on performance. Starting pay will be increased once you have obtained the insurance licenses.
This is an exciting opportunity to launch your career with the ability to learn and grow with a successful and respected American Family Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!
TheCustomerServiceRepresentative is a staff member of the agency and not an employee of American Family Insurance.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!