One of our American Family Insurance agency owners is seeking a motivated and dynamic customer service & sales representative to join their team! This position comes with opportunity for potential future career growth with the agency.
As a customer service and sales representative, you will provide excellent customer service for potential and existing customers. You will be responsible for answering insurance-related questions and discussing product offerings with customers to help meet their unique needs. You'll coordinate prospecting through direct mail and personal insurance reviews, entering leads, pulling motor vehicle and claims reports, entering new applications, and submitting changes on existing policies.
Customer service & sales representative candidates must have the ability to provide superb customer service, multitask, troubleshoot, and work both independently and as part of a team. The customer service & sales representative will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience in a professional business setting
- Effective communication skills via phone, email, or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred to starting and is required after beginning employment
- Life insurance licensing is preferred to starting and is required after beginning employment
- A valid driver's license
Benefits: Bonus Potential, 401K, Paid Time Off
You will work as part of a team in an office setting.The position will work first shift, Monday through Thursday9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Fridays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and every other Saturday morning 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
The customer service & sales representative will receive a competitive compensation package.
The customer service & sales representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
Protecting dreams is just as important as pursuing them. This is an opportunity to launch your career with the ability to learn and grow with a successful and respected American Family Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!Additional Job Information:
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!