One of our American Family Insurance agency owners is seeking a friendly, motivated, and dynamic customer service representative to join their team!
As a customer service & sales representative, you will provide excellent customer service for potential and existing customers. You will be responsible for answering insurance-related questions and discussing product offerings with customers to help meet their unique needs. You'll coordinate prospecting through direct mail and personal insurance reviews, entering leads, pulling motor vehicle and claims reports, entering new applications, and submitting changes on existing policies. Youll use consultative selling techniques to attract, retain and sell insurance products while working in a team environment and providing top notch customer service.
Customer service & sales representative candidates must have the ability to provide superb customer service, multitask, troubleshoot, and work both independently and as part of a team. The customer service & sales representative will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience in a professional business setting
- Effective communication skills via phone, email, or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting and is required after beginning employment
- Life and Health insurance licensing is preferred
- A valid driver's license
You will work as part of a team in an office setting.The position will work first shift, Monday through Friday.Work on evenings and weekends may occasionally be needed.
The Customer Service & Sales Representatives position comes with a base pay, plus bonus/commission potential.
The customer service & sales representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!