American Family Insurance agency owners are seeking talented, caring individuals to join their agency team where you'll play an important role in the operation of the agency. In partnership with the agency owner, you'll set strategy and initiate best practices for customer contact and then using your analytical skills, monitor and measure the overall effectiveness of agency loyalty initiatives and customer satisfaction efforts with the ultimate goal of continuously strengthening and enhancing customer relationships.
- Customer service experience
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with PC software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Proficiency with metrics and analytics
- The ability to coach others
- Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products. This position must have at least one qualifying line of authority: Property Casualty or Life
- A valid driver's license
You'll work as part of a team in an office setting. Work on evenings and weekends might occasionally be needed. This position comes with a base pay, plus bonus/commission potential.
The customer loyalty specialist is a staff member of the agency and not an employee of American Family Insurance.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!