One of our American Family Insurance agency owners is seeking a motivated and dynamic customer advocate to join their team!
As a customer advocate, you will partner with the agency owner to establish and implement the systems, processes, and operations to build agency customer loyalty. You will monitor and measure effectiveness of agency loyalty initiatives in addition to satisfaction efforts across all agency branches.
Customer advocate candidates must have the ability to provide superb customer service, multitask, troubleshoot, and work both independently and as part of a team. The customer advocate will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience in a professional business setting
- Effective communication skills via phone, email, or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting and is required after beginning employment
- Life and Health insurance licensing is preferred
- A valid driver's license
You will work as part of a team in an office setting.The position will work first shift, Monday through Friday.Work on evenings and weekends may occasionally be needed.
The customer advocate will receive a competitive compensation package.
The customer advocate is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!