American Family Insurance agency owners are seeking talented, caring individuals to join their agency team. As a sales specialist, youll wear many hats, including consultative selling techniques to attract, retain and sell insurance products and ensure excellent customer experiences. Your clients will rely on you for honest, expert advice and, in turn, you'll use your skills as a proactive problem-solver to identify insurance protection products that meet their unique needs. You'll also promote brand awareness through participation in agency and community events.
- The ability to work independently to plan, set priorities and organize work
- Active involvement in the local community
- Sales and customer service experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience with software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Experience using a wide range of technology devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptop computers
- Experience with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
- Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products. The following lines of authority are required for this position: Property; Casualty and Life; (Health is optional)
- A valid driver's license
Demonstrated knowledge of insurance concepts and principles and effective multi-line insurance prospecting and sales experience are preferred but not required. You'll work as part of a team in an office setting. Work on evenings and weekends might occasionally be needed. This position comes with a base pay, plus bonus/commission potential.
The sales specialist is a staff member of the agency and not an employee of American Family Insurance
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!