American Family Care Knoxville/Kingston Pike
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Great small business work environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement benefit, and more!
- Recruit, hire, and complete onboarding processes for various roles; front office medical receptionist, medical assistant, x-ray, and other positions
- Supervise, evaluate, and execute performance evaluations of non-provider staff
- Partner with Medical Director to ensure that medical care is delivered in accordance with physician instructions and that high-quality care is rendered
- Ensure staff compliance with company policies and procedures and state and federal rules and regulations
- Lead and organize staff meetings, daily huddles, and in-service programs
- Spearhead the resolution of patient and staff concerns while continually monitoring patient satisfaction through various tools
- Ensure compliance with front office procedures and accuracy of financial transactions
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of the facility, and adequate stock of regular medical and janitorial supplies
- Monitor various key performance indicators and put programs in place for continual improvement
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- A minimum of two years experience working in a supervisory role in a medical office preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Demonstrated skills in written, verbal, and consultative communications
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service and achieve customer satisfaction
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines (HIPAA, OSHA, etc.) and revenue cycle management experience preferred
American Family Care Knoxville/Kingston PikeKnoxville, TN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.