Accertify and InAuth are leading providers of fraud prevention, chargeback management, device intelligence and payment gateway solutions to Clients spanning diverse industries worldwide.
Together, we have demonstrated tremendous growth and value to our impressive list of merchants that we protect. This continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities to continue to grow the value we provide to our Clients in both fraud insight and mitigation technology.
The role of this position is to develop and foster deep, world class, mutually beneficial , and long lasting relationships with our clients - ensuring we are seen as an extension of their team and not as another vendor.
Senior Account Managers at Accertify are devoted to developing an in-depth understanding of the Client's business model and industry. By developing a deep understanding of their Clients business the Senior Account Manager is able to apply their knowledge of fraud mitigation and the Interceptas Platform to provide strategic solutions that enable Client success.
* Manage relationships with Accertify's strategic Clients
* Establish and build strong relationships through consistent interaction with Clients regarding their business model, industry, marketplace and the fraud challenges they face
* Elevate, deepen, and broaden relationships within each Client and maintain a thorough and up to date understanding of their business and goals
* Provide proactive consultation to improve Client satisfaction
* Develop and execute strategic account plans to enable Clients to achieve their business goals
* Deliver meaningful and actionable Client performance reviews
* Enable fast resolutions of Client concerns
* Serve as the Clients advocate internally
* Establish and build strong relationships with internal Accertify teams who contribute to Client success
* Manage the contracting process for Client renewals and cross sales
* 5 - 10 years Fraud Risk Consulting or relevant Payment Industry experience
* 3 years Interceptas system experience preferred
* Passion for delivering a second-to-none Client experience
* Self-starter with the ability to operate independently and produce results in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
* Strong consultative skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen relationships with Clients
* Exceptional organization, presentation, project management, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Strong negotiation, influencing, and collaboration skills are required
* Must have the ability to build a value proposition through effective probing and understanding of the customer's business model in addition to strong presentation/negotiation skills and the ability to build rapport and credibility
* Proven success of influencing and collaborating with C-level decision makers
* Ability to travel 30%
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Title: Senior Account Manager
Requisition ID: 19008231