As part of our vision to provide the world's best customer experience every day, the Global Services Group (GSG) within American Express plays a critical role by setting "THE" standard for customer experience that our customers rely on and committing to put our customers first as our top business imperative.
Within GSG, the Customer Listening team is creating a Center of Excellence aimed at supporting external Voice of the Customer (VOC) needs across the enterprise and as a result we are looking for talented colleagues to own the relationship between our business partners and the multiple support groups that are part of the voice of the customer process (AET, Qualtrics among others). In this role, the Business Analyst will report to a Sr. Relationship Manager who owns the relationship with groups across the BlueBox (AmexInsights, Global Commercials Services, Travel & Lifestyle Servicing, etc.) that have a need to collect feedback from customers (NPS studies or transactional surveys) as well as act as the subject matter expert for survey, reporting and dashboard development within Amex's enterprise survey platform, Qualtrics.
* Manage and maintain survey related needs like developing or maintaining of new or existing surveys/studies, creating or adjusting reporting/dashboards, leveraging Cornerstone and Big Data to enhance research
* Monitor Customer Health Metrics and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise
* Act as first point of contact to support business partners (Level 1 support)
* Collaborate with business partners and support groups to ensure programs run efficiently
* Develop and leverage cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and provide more insights
* Raise critical customer concerns with relevant support teams (AET, Qualtrics, etc) and mobilize resources to resolve issues
* Understand challenges, industry trends, consult and help business partners achieve their objectives
* Strong oral and written communication skills including storyboarding/PowerPoint
* Positive "roll-up your sleeves" attitude, a proactive mindset, and comfort with agility
* Experience with creating SQL queries
* Comfortable with analyzing large sets of data (Excel, reporting, metrics)
* Experience with basic programming (i.e. macros)
* Strategic thinker who has a curious mindset and able to work in a "white space" environment to improve/transform processes
* Strong project management skills
* A strong customer first mindset with a pulse on the external landscape including trends and consumer insights
* Comfortable in working with relationships across the enterprise (including negotiation and influence skills)
* Prior survey/dashboard programming experience
* Big Data/Cornerstone environment experience
* Marketing research experience with evaluating and creating surveys.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Other Locations: US-Florida-Sunrise
Requisition ID: 19016839