Looking for a nice change?
Like to work hard and play hard?
Want to feel like part of the family?
How about working for a CEO who has a people first mentality?!
Great benefits! Room for growth!
We would love to talk to you about joining our team!
We are looking for a hard-working, skilled, dedicated Manufacturing HVAC Technician to join our growing staff. The individual in this role will be responsible for brazing, wiring, fabricating HVAC systems in a manufacturing environment. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and repairing HVAC equipment.
HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture HVAC equipment. DX units, chillers, air handlers, heaters
- Working knowledge of refrigerant systems, electrical, fabrication
- Manufacturing QC for HVAC equipment
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
HVAC Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years apprenticeship under a journeyperson prefered
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school required
- Must hold state HVAC technician license
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Must hold state driver’s license
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule at our facility
Compensation based on experience. Starting at $16.00/Hr.