Senior Environmental Scientist
- Posted: over a month ago
Plan, direct, and complete a wide range of environmental projects by applying environmental principles and best practices to specific problems. Primary marketing responsibilities will include expanding and developing environmental services with existing and new clients in the energy sector doing business in North Dakota (ND), South Dakota (SD), Montana (MT), and Wyoming (WY).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage projects from initial authorization to completion including:
o client interaction,
o work scheduling,
o establishing and monitoring project budget,
o invoicing, and
o quality control
· Conduct environmental evaluations, site assessments, and investigations and develop corrective action plans.
· Design and supervise monitoring programs for data collection, and prepare technical reports and recommendations.
· Advise clients regarding compliance and environmental impacts of their operations.
· Prepare or supervise preparation of permit applications, environmental assessments.
· Lead, direct and coordinate cross-functional project teams.
· Train, develop, and supervise activities of environmental and technical staff members.
· Develop and track a pipeline of opportunities with new and existing clients.
* Reasonable accommodations or workable solutions may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
OTHER AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
· Maintain valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
· Frequent travel within the regional area. Occasional out-of-town travel required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors or advanced degree in engineering, geology, chemistry, biology, or other scientific discipline.
· A minimum of twenty years of experience in environmental consulting.
· Five or more years of experience developing and maintaining client relations at the executive level.
· Professional registration with one or more state licensing board.
American Engineering Testing, Inc.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at American Engineering Testing, Inc.