Service Technician - Manual and Automatic Door
American Door, LLC Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
American Door, LLC is looking for a motivated /Experienced Service/Field Technician situated in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Must be willing to travel the entire state. This is an opportunity for a service-minded professional to work, learn and grow with a team of dedicated professional technicians providing excellence and quality workmanship/service to our customers.
Service Field Technicians will perform:
1. Service and install automatic and or manual sliding and swinging doors.
2. Service and install manual and auto revolving doors.
3. Service and install aluminum windows and doors for store front applications (includes glass cutting and all types of hardware repair and replacement).
4. Complete jobs to finish quality. Includes installing break metal/ caulking frames and finished areas as required.
5. Troubleshoot low voltages systems as required per automatic doors. Includes safety beams, sensors, buttons, and work with 24 VAC/DC voltages.
6. Will install, service, and troubleshoot magnetic lock, electric strikes and interface with automatic doors (Including Networked access control systems)
7. Maintain proper truck stock, inventory and maintain the company vehicle.
8. Will be responsible for accurate time sheet detailing job numbers, travel time, label equipment and complete door assignments timely.
9. Interface with the customer, end-user and general contractor in a courteous professional manner at all times.
10. Wear and maintain any/all Personal Protection Equipment and work in a safe and efficient manner to prevent accidents to themselves, co-workers, end-users on site and the general public and property of all concerned.
1. 3-5 years experience as Door Technician, Low Voltage Technician or Automotive Technician
2. AAADM certified is preferred but not required. Will be certified once training has been completed
3. Possess a strong ability in electro-mechanical aptitude.
4. Be able to work cooperatively and communicate both written and orally.
5. Be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
6. Be able to physically and continuously lift and bend, climb ladders, work on knees for extended periods of time and proficient operating power tools.
7. Must obtain a good set of Drills, screw/ Phillips drivers, Allen wrenches, crescent wrenches, wire strippers, volt meter etc. . . .
8. Background and drug test are required prior to employment as well as an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Record).
NOTE: Due to the diverse business entities that we do business with, criminal history such as DWI and Felonies will prevent you from getting an interview.
NOTE: Pay is DOE (Dependent on Experience)
American Door, LLC
EngineeringView all jobs at American Door, LLC