ADG is seeking a Director of Operations for the Wichita, KS location who displays an entrepreneurial spirit with the primary goal of generating profit which improving the lives of those you employ. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the Call Center financial performance, quality of research, employee retention and development all while being the professional image of the center.
The person who assumes this role will serve as the motivator and innovator of the center while building a unified team capable of meeting any challenge.
This is a hands-on position and will oversee 75-150+ part-time employees along with full-time staff with the responsibilities being: Staff Management; Management of Financial Performance; Project Management and Floor Management.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Deductive reasoning ability, advanced analytical skills and computer skills Advanced communication skills, leadership, supervision, and influencing skills.
- Team builder with strong business acumen.
- Undergraduate degree; MBA preferred or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of experience as a call center, retail manager or other significant operations experience.
Compensation: Total compensation is based on call center performance
- Base salary range: $45,000 - $50,000 depending upon education and experience.
- Monthly bonus based on center performance ($4,800 potential).
- Year-end bonus based on center performance ($5,000 – $35,000 potential).
Other Benefits: Company provides a cell phone and internet cost reimbursement of ($110/mo.) Health & Life Insurance, 401k Plan, Paid Sick and Vacation, Company Supplied Laptop