IMMEDIATE NEED IN MONROEVILLE, PA SEARCHING FOR A PRODUCTION OPERATOR
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED!
- Industry: an American Fortune 500 company and global supplier of paints, coatings, and specialty materials
- Duration : 12 Months + Extension
- (Hours: 1st shift 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Required Experience A minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Education: Associates or Bachelor level degree in STEM field required.
Level I: 0-3 years. Follow established procedures and guidelines to form a variety of simple, manual tasks that form part of a production process. Load materials into production machines. Remove, pack, and sort raw materials or finished products. Collect, and dispose of garbage and production waste according to the organization's waste removal and recycling policies. Clean production equipment and work areas. Some previous experience or training may be required.
Why Work Here?
Excellent Corporation with long term growth opportunities