OFFICE COORDINATOR NEEDED!
- The incumbent will be responsible for duties related to local accounting, customer service, and general site needs.
- Responsible for daily invoicing of all shipments out of the facility, matching invoices to assigned lot numbers, and checking for errors and incomplete documentation.
- Assist in Chemical Management Services invoicing/billing activities.
- Completes payroll duties for the local facility.
- Responsible for reporting of weekly and monthly numbers to local management.
- Purchases all MRO supplies using CPC system.
- Manages outside vendors for office supplies, office services, and marketing supplies.
- Supports administrative duties for new account set-up, credit inquiries as required, assists with past due to account aging, invoice disputes, freight evaluations, and order release requests sales order release reports.
- Functions as back-up for customer service vacations.
- Performs customer service pricing audits per requirements.
- Routes call received through the main telephone line.
- Receives opens, organizes, and delivers daily mail. Performs other tasks as assigned.
DETAILS ABOUT THE CONTRACT POSITION:
- 6-12 months contract duration, temp to perm
- $15.00 to $17.00 based on experience
- Benefits Package available for enrollment
- 40 hours per hour, plus selective OT
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer and perform accurate data entry operations.
- Computer proficiency with business software including Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with external customers and within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in dealings with external customers.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations including decimals, fractions, and percents.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
This is an Application Support Centers capture biometrics – fingerprints, photographs, and signatures – in order to verify the identity of and conduct background checks on immigration benefit applicants.
This is a perfect entry-level opportunity to put your foot in the door with a leader in the chemical industry, growth possibilities included.