FINANCIAL CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
We are actively seeking an entry level Customer Service Representative in King of Prussia, PA with one of the largest Investment Management Corporation in the country.
***THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION***
Please review al details carefully prior to applying:
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous work experience is not required
- Recent college graduates are welcome to apply!
- BA or BS degree in the related field is required
- Previous financial, insurance or banking related internship or work experience is preferred but not required
- Previous customer service/call center experience is preferred but not required
- All applicants must have an interest in the financial or banking services industry
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills
- This is a career opportunity with plenty of growth opportunities. Applicants need to show strong interest in this type of industry!
- Must be flexible to interview
- Must be available to work 8 hour shifts between 11am am and 1 amm / Shift will be determined after training which will start July 29 and will last for 4-5 weeks. Training is fully paid!
JOB DESCRIPTION & DETAILS:
- Location: King of Prussia, PA
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay Rate: $11.50/hr
- Years of experience: 0+ years
- Education: High School is required
- Client: Financial Services
- Job Category: Customer Services / Client Services
Provides quality customer service and support to customers on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner. Under direct supervision, performs less complex operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions. Responds to customer inquiries. Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements. Responds to customer verbal and/or written inquiries. Records details about customer inquiries. Helps resolve complicated customer complaints. Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution. Familiarity with MS Office required.