Entry Level Financial Client Services Opportunity
No Sales | $16.00/hr | Career Opportunity
We are actively seeking a qualified entry level Financial & Banking Client Services Associate in Wilmington, DE with one of the largest Investment Management Corporations in the world.
Please review the following requirements, qualifications, and duties below:
· College graduates with a degree in the related field are welcome to apply
· No previous work experience is required, however anyone with a Customer Service or Call Center or any type of Financial Services or Financial Operations background is preferred
· This is a career opportunity – all applicants must be career oriented and willing to showcase potential to further growth within this field
· Strong professional communication skills are key!
· Must be local to Wilmington, DE
· Training: Training will be conduction onsite and training hours are paid. After successful completion of training, all hires will be required to work from home until further notice due to the global Covid-19 pandemic. Reliable internet connection and a workplace at home is required (Equipment will be provided)
· Hours/Shift: Mid/Swing Shifts (schedules TBD between 12:00pm-12:00am which includes one weekend day – Sat/Sun).
Job Details & Functions:
· Location: Wilmington, DE
· Duration: 12+ Months Possible Temp to Perm
· Hourly Pay: $16.00/hr
· Client: Global Investment Bank
· Job Category: Client Services
The selected candidate for this position will primarily be responsible to attend and assist individual as well as institutional clients over the phone and provide services based on specific needs which include but are not limited to account related concerns, online transactions and any other inquires. Strong communication skills and a know-how of financial operations is preferred.
This is a career opportunity with potential to go permanent with excellent growth possibilities in the future.