Skills and Experience:
- Customer Service experience required
- Must be able to work between 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
- IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS
What we offer:
- Medical Benefits
- No weekend works
Company Description: an American worldwide banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City.
- Career advancement
- Increased duties and responsibilities
- Keeping up with technology, systems, processes
Duration: 12 Months (possible Temp to Perm)
Pay rate: $16.00 per hour
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Highly Preferred)
Location: King of Prussia, PA
- Provides quality customer service and support to customers daily, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Records details about customer inquiries.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
- Familiarity with MS Office required