IF INTERESTED GET BACK TO ME AT (949)-427-2189 OR EMAIL ME (Rohan Nayyar) AT Rohan.Nayyar@acsicorp.com
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Should have knowledge in the automotive field.
- Experience of paint, chemical, quality inspection is highly preferred.
- Experience of forklift will be a surplus
- Night shift available to work.
- IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS.
- IMMEDIATE OFFERS.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: An American Fortune 500 company and global supplier of paints, coatings, and specialty materials. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Career advancement
- Increased duties and responsibilities
- Keeping up with technology, systems, processes
Automotive Service Technician
Location: Greer, SC 29651
Pay rate: $18.00/hr.
- Ensure Automotive Coatings customer satisfaction by providing technical service in customer plant on a wide range of products and application techniques.
- Chemical and physical testing related to the treatment of paint overspray handling equipment, which includes taking water samples and performing analysis including but not limited to pH, spectrophometer, and weight solids.
- Use of basic lab equipment and practices will be required.
- Inspection and review to ensure proper operation of paint overspray handling equipment and application of paint treatment chemicals including but not limited to chemical feeds, centrifuge operation, screen cleaning.
- Data collection, analysis and the ability to develop corrective action plans is necessary.
- Computer skills are needed to log data, analysis of data and report writing.
- Inventory tracking and forecasting when required to ensure continuous process operation
- Forklift operation and license are required.
- High school degree and related work experience.
- College degree or classes in chemistry, general science, or a related discipline.
- Good computer skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail are required.