Talent Acquisition Specialist - In Office - Sandy, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Sandy, UT
American Cruise Lines is actively seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Sandy, UT. Within this role you’ll utilize your recruiting and communication skills to review resumes and conduct interviews with potential candidates. As our fleet continues to grow, so does our need to attract, identify, and source qualified talent. You will act as a company representative when speaking to those who are interested in the hospitality or travel industry.
The ideal candidate for this role should be able to thrive on recruiting for many different types of positions all while delivering a top-notch candidate experience. This is a fast-paced and dynamic role with a chance to be part of a growing team!
- Full-cycle recruiting
- General knowledge and experience working with ATS (preferably Paycor)
- Working within predefined recruitment processes to meet weekly and monthly hiring goals
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Additional administrative duties as required
- Day-to-day tasks within a fast paced environment
- Proficient knowledge of computers and Microsoft office
- College Degree
- Sales experience
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of communication and listening skills
- Must be positive, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Excellent people skills
American Cruise Lines offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance and 401k.
Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then provide training, support systems and motivation so you will thrive. Long established and deeply experienced in cruise travel, American Cruise Lines has been honored with multiple awards.
American Cruise Lines
American Cruise Lines is the largest U.S. cruise company and operates the newest fleet of riverboats and small cruise ships around the country. Our people make the difference. We recognize that our employees have made, and will keep us America's leading river cruise specialist. Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then provide training, support systems and motivation so you will thrive. Long established and deeply experienced in cruise travel, American Cruise Lines has been honored with multiple awards.
150 W Civic Center DrSandy, UT