Paid Digital Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the Director of Digital and Direct Marketing, the Paid Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the management, planning and execution of all paid digital marketing campaigns, including, but not limited to, Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Paid Social, and Affiliate. This is a hands-on role that requires a data-driven digital marketing expert with demonstrated experience delivering profitable lead growth for products/services with a long conversion cycle.
American Cruise Lines is one of the fastest growing cruise lines in the world. With new ships launching every year, all areas of our marketing program are increasing steadily. By increasing our brand awareness and qualified lead conversion through paid digital initiatives, you will be a key component of driving demand to fuel that growth. This position requires creativity and efficiency as you seek ways to optimize our programs without limiting scale.
- Plan, execute and measure all paid digital marketing, including paid search, display advertising/pay per click, retargeting, paid social media, and affiliate marketing
- Focus intensely on quantitative analysis and analytics leveraging available dashboards, reporting and insight tools to ensure optimal ROAS, CPA, and qualified lead acquisition
- Develop and execute appropriate A/B and multivariate testing including ad copy, creative assets, landing pages, bids, etc.
- Maintain and distribute KPI reports to Marketing and Executive Leadership
- Monitor competitor activity and landscape ensuring appropriate competitive and brand positioning
- Remain current in digital marketing, social marketing, ecommerce, and web usability trends and best practices, as well as potential new channels/platforms
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing and analytics is required
- Demonstrated analytical mindset with direct ROI experience
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Adwords and Microsoft/Bing Ads and proven track record of optimizing established accounts spending in excess of $100k/mo
- Significant knowledge of and skill with web analytics/reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience managing and growing paid campaigns across multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment where strategies or priorities can quickly shift as business needs warrant
- Must be exceptionally organized, highly detail oriented and have strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Self-directed and motivated to manage priority workload is a MUST
Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then provide training, support systems and motivation so you will thrive. Long established and deeply experienced in cruise travel, American Cruise Lines has been honored with multiple awards.
American Cruise Lines
American Cruise Lines is the largest U.S. cruise company and operates the newest fleet of riverboats and small cruise ships around the country. Our people make the difference. We recognize that our employees have made, and will keep us America's leading river cruise specialist. Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then provide training, support systems and motivation so you will thrive. Long established and deeply experienced in cruise travel, American Cruise Lines has been honored with multiple awards.
741 Boston Post Rd GuilfordNew Haven County, CT