Looking for an opportunity to work for an award winning Cruise company? American Cruise Lines runs the newest fleet of cruise ships in the United States and is seeking Housekeeping Managers to maintain its high level of quality. Housekeeping Managers need to lead, train, and supervise housekeepers in their daily responsibilities.
Managers typically work six weeks on board our ships and have two weeks off. Flexible schedules allow managers to live anywhere nationally and travel to each cruise ship for work. Travel arrangements to and from each ship are provided by the company. Currently looking for immediate hires to fill this position.
- Lead in the cleanliness of the ship, lounges, and guest rooms
- Manage and mentor housekeeping staff
- Inspect staterooms and public spaces on a daily basis
- Respond to guest requests
- Train and coach new housekeepers in company procedures
- Maintain a consistent product in accordance with company policies
- Must be a U.S Citizen or legal green card holder
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred but not required)
- Previous hotel and management experience is required
- Willingness to work long days, every day, for extended periods of time
- Willingness and ability to be away from home for 4 to 8 weeks working and living on-board the ship followed by 1 to 2 weeks shore leave
- US Coast Guard regulated pre-employment drug test