Launch your career at American Cruise Lines. This position is based in our home office found in the picturesque shoreline town of Guilford, CT. We operate ships all over the country and are looking for a recent graduate to provide administrative expertise to support our growing fleet of cruise ships. The position reports to the Director, Guest Experience.
The Guest Programs Assistant is involved in all aspects of department operations including entertainment, enrichment, land programs (shore excursions, transfers and pre-/post-cruise hotel packages), and guest communications. The ideal candidate will have excelled scholastically and must be extraordinarily organized, accurate, detail-oriented, communicative, and must enjoy working with a team and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptionally strong multi-tasking skills
- Very strong writing and verbal skills
- Very strong organizational skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Ability to work at a very fast pace with absolute precision
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Pre-employment drug test