Join our rapidly growing company as Manager of Business Analytics!
As our Manager of Business Analytics for American Credit Acceptance's Risk department, you will have a high-profile role in a high impact team. Your primary role will be to design and lead an analytics function, developing and guiding a team of analysts to perform empirically derived analysis to understand operational and business performance, identify improvement opportunities, and develop strategies. This position offers growth opportunities for someone who is passionate about analyzing and monitoring business performance, making data-driven decisions, and testing and optimizing strategy.
American Credit Acceptance is a rapidly-expanding company with extensive growth opportunities. We are proud to say, that we have experienced double digit growth for the last 10 years and currently have over $3,00,000,000 in assets. Our team members and corporate culture create a positive workplace that drives us to succeed, making American Credit Acceptance one of the top auto finance companies in the US for the emerging credit consumer. We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
We are hiring a Manager of Business Analytics for our Risk Department!
Responsibilities in your area will include:
- Hands-on analyst as well as a leader and mentor in the department.
- Development of analytical models such as credit risk scorecards, behavior scorecards, collections models, statistical forecasts, resource allocation.
- Responsible for the development of statistical models that drive company processes such as sales, underwriting, funding, pricing, servicing, and finance.
- Test and implement models and data used to execute strategy.
- Actively monitor the performance of models in production.
- Analyze data to drive better business decisions.
- Develop complex programming to extract and manipulate data.
Who Are We Looking for?
Our ideal candidate for this role needs to:
- Have knowledge of analytic tools and methods, such as logistic regression.
- Experience in complex, data-driven problem solving using in-depth analysis
- Able to apply analytical skills to solve problems creatively.
- Act promptly and effectively when assigned tasks.
- Able to communicate complex information to others in a way they can understand.
- Work well with others in a team environment.
- Be proactive and make recommendations as opportunities arise with minimal supervision
- Background in analytics, statistics and strategy
- Excellent professional and academic credentials
- MBA with course work in quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, economics, analytics, decision science or MS in Analytics
- 4+ years of professional experience
- 1+ years of leadership / people management experience
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to confidently interact with senior business leaders.
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines.
- Work onsite at American Credit Acceptance in Spartanburg, SC
- R programming
- Experience in the consumer lending industry, with preference given to automobile finance experience.
- Experience leading direct reports.
External Company URL: www.acacceptance.com
Street: 961 E Main St