Textile Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales Representative maintains and builds new relationships with accounts and potential accounts within an assigned territory. This position is responsible for achieving a sales goal and maintaining strategic account objectives. The Sales Representative represents the entire range of company products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Reports to the Director Sales & Marketing.
- Maintains current customer relationships and consistently and proactively prospects incremental business and new accounts.
- Prepares sales presentations with solid understanding of end user’s overall market. Uses trade show leads, cold calls, inbound leads as well as an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Ability to offer customers unique solutions and alternatives to drive sales.
- Prepares, review and maintains accurate records of quotes, prospecting activities, product inquiries, sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow up activities.
- Reviews all purchase orders to ensure information is updated and correct. Advises customer of any discrepancies.
- Assists with resolving customer complaints by working with production and or purchasing to investigate problems and provide solutions. Prepares all reports and documentation in accordance with ACW’s quality manual and policies.
- Consults with Production and Purchasing to track progress of finished goods and raw material to provide customers with updates.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules and marketing techniques and strategies.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Travel within territory, trade shows etc., when required.
- Other duties or responsibilities as directed.
- 3-5 years relevant textile industry sales experience preferred. Previous experience in webbing, injection molding; plastic buckles and sewing is desired but not required.
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in sales, marketing, business administration preferred or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience with ERP Systems. Macola or IQMS is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
American Cord & Webbing Co, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great benefits and company culture. Flexible schedules. Holiday bonuses. Offer employees interest free loans. Family owned and operated.
Founded in 1917, ACW is an ISO 9001:2015 certified global manufacturing company specializing in narrow textiles, injected molded plastic, and sewn straps. ACW is the only U.S. company to manufacturer both webbing and plastic buckles combined with a full industrial sewing division under one roof.
88 Century DriveWoonsocket, RI
BusinessView all jobs at American Cord & Webbing Co, Inc.