We are seeking a mechanical trade Foreman to join our team! You will oversee a project team of 4-8 tradesman and laborers to properly install mechanical piping and pumping systems. You will receive regular direction from the Superintendent on work activities and project schedule. You will provide leadership to crew members and work collaboratively with the Superintendent to make sure your team has all necessary materials, tools and equipment to be productive. You will report directly to the project Superintendent.
- Assist all aspects of construction project from planning to construction
- Allocate resources for your project team
- Supervise tradesman and any project subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Comply with all OSHA standards and provide safe work environment for your team
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in mechanical construction
- Previous experience in water and wastewater
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Over the last 15 years, we have steadily grown and we are consistently ranked a Top 200 Environmental Contractor by Engineering & News Record (ENR). Through continually enhancing our processes and prioritizing a team first approach, we produce the highest quality finished product for our clients. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment through focusing on continuous improvement and investing in the professional development of our employees. We encourage our employees to have a healthy work/life balance, give back to the community and enjoy time with their fellow employees at various company outings. These are the core principles in our Building to Last motto. and these efforts result in a challenging and rewarding environment preserving and improving our world‘s most precious resource – water!