- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Community Investments is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our growing real estate investment company. Candidate must be well spoken, have a high degree of initiative, and the ability to achieve the company’s goals and embrace a real estate environment. Candidate must also have the ability to operate both independently and as part of a team.
Position pays $18-$23/hour based on experience.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Communicate via phone, email, fax
· Perform general office duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, research, data entry, supply orders, maintaining records
· Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents using Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Assist office management staff
· Schedule and coordinate meetings
· Ensure proper forms and information is communicated in a timely manner
· Must have PC skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet search engines
· Update CRM and project tools
· Organize and maintain office supplies; provide general office organization
· Run errands (office and event supplies, dropping checks off, meeting contractors, delivering items to clients, putting out Real Estate Signs).
· Have a GREAT “can do” attitude, eager to take responsibility and looking for ways to support the team and our clients
· Understands exceptional service, client expectations and the need to be adaptable
· Resourceful in finding information and solutions
· Professional and thoughtful communication skills
· Organized with strong follow through and attention to detail
· Team player who is respectful and has ability to anticipate the needs of others
· Demonstrated use of design and social media tools and technical skills a huge plus
American Community InvestmentsWhy Work Here?
We have an excellent culture and room for growth!
BusinessView all jobs at American Community Investments