- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Construction Administrative Assistant
We are a real estate investment company seeking a self-motivated, determined and resourceful individual with excellent communication skills to support our construction manager with day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Assist team in day to day tasks
- Maintain accurate records, file, and conduct file audits
- Maintain checklists and all documents associated with each file.
- Prepare data and present in staff meetings
- Perform administrative assistance and backup to other staff positions
- Track and set personal goals that contribute toward company achievement
- Complete task lists
- Track personal accuracy and errors
- Send and answer emails
- Make and receive phone calls
- Turn on utilities
- Create vendor lists
- Google Drive
- Office organization
- Obtaining quotes
- Attention to detail and persistent follow up
- Strong people skills
- Team player, works well under pressure, strong organization skills, ability to resolve issues diplomatically.
- Familiar with operating basic computer programs and data management systems (i.e. Windows, Internet Search Engines, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
American Community Investments
242 Heritage Park Drive MurfreesboroMurfreesboro, TN
Get fresh Real Estate Administrative Assistant Part Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.