The Regional Manager is accountable for the overall profitability and operation of assigned properties, the development of marketing strategies focused on achieving occupancy goals, maximizing rental rates and collections, controlling expenses, promoting outstanding customer service to residents and providing leadership and direction for all on-site employees.
- Maintain operating goals and strategies to maximize revenue, control expenses and achieve owner-operating objectives.
- Prepare annual budgets with the assistance of the property managers.
- Prepare/Review 30-60 day revenue outlooks for the Chief Operations Office and Chief Executive Officer and others as required.
- Evaluate performance of property managers and operations staff to ensure their continued professional development.
- Review and present information to owners and investors to include monthly financial reports, performance reports, and business plans.
- Participate in special assignments as directed by the Chief Operations Officer.
- Travel required.
- Demonstrates exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Uses good judgment and displays ethical, professional and analytical characteristics at all times.
- Fosters an atmosphere of teamwork and ensures that company policies, procedures, goals and values are observed.
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- 5+ years in property management
- CAPS or CMP is preferred
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Apartment Discount
- Paid Time Off