Senior Education Program Assistant (Healthcare Association)
- $24 to $32 Hourly
- Paid Time Off , Retirement
American College of Radiology (ACR) is a progressive membership organization representing nearly 40,000 medical specialists in radiological care. As a member of our team, you will join a world leader in patient-centered care advocacy, policy and clinical research, quality and safety. Our culture encourages innovation, diversity, integrity and leadership. A nonprofit 501(c)(3), ACR (the American College of Radiology) has over 500 purpose-driven employees in the Greater Washington, DC and Philadelphia region.
If you share our core values of:
* Integrity * Visionary * Excellence * Leadership * Transparency * Member-Drivenwe want you on our team!
The Radiology Leadership Institute (RLI) is looking for an experienced Senior Education Program Assistant to provide operational, technical, and programmatic support across the entire RLI program portfolio.Since 2012, more than 9,500 radiologists from across the US have participated in numerous RLI programs, boosting their leadership and business skills and leveling up their professional development to survive and thrive in today's complex and ever-changing healthcare environment.
In this virtual role, you will work with members of the RLI and ACR team to support the development and implementation of programs and projects, collect and analyze data to support reporting needs and respond to member, participant, and staff inquiries.
The ideal candidate must be a team player and great communicator, have exceptional organizational skills and be extremely detail oriented.
- Provide operational support for (online and in-person) professional development programs
- Work with the operations/meetings team to ensure programs are open for registration, creating, managing and tracking content
- Manage faculty deliverables and communications
- Staff in-person and virtual programs
- Manage the CME process for eligible programs
- Compile and submit CME applications
- Ensure required statements and disclosures are available to learners
- Complete post-activity reviews
- Administer the RLI Chapter Speaker and Chapter Scholarship programs
- Manage chapter requests and coordinate speaker availability
- Work with chapters to recruit and select scholarship recipients and expand scholarship availability
- Manage the RLI Awards and Emerging Leader Scholarship Program
- Manage review, decision and notification process
- Support marketing efforts to increase applicants
- Manage RLI Awards and Scholarship content and applications
- Support RLI participant reporting initiatives
- Identify requirements, work with IT to create reports and analyze monthly RLI participant and program reports
- Manage PO, Invoice and Contract Tracking for RLI activities.
- 7+ years of related experience
- Specifically education program development and support
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills required
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), organizational, and interpersonal skills required
- Collaborative and able to work effectively within a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously required
- Strong attention to detail required
This position will work a Remote schedule. Viable candidates must be able to attend certain ACR meetings requiring domestic travel.Position requires occasional after-hours commitment for virtual program support.When working remotely, workers must be self-motivated, possess excellent time management, and be highly organized.Reliable internet connection is a must!
ACR is committed to a total rewards compensation philosophy that includes base salary in addition to our full suite of comprehensive benefits (https://www.acr.org/-/media/ACR/NOINDEX/HR/ACR-Benefits-Overview.pdf).ACR's goal is to pay competitively and equitably.It is typical for individuals to be hired in the entry to middle of the range for their role, and compensation decisions depend on each case's circumstances.Full-time employees work a 37.5 hour work week, for a total of 1950 hours annually, furthering our commitment to a healthy work-life balance.A reasonable estimate of the hourly compensation range for this position is $24.33 - $32.44.
If you would like to put your experience to great use in a professional team-oriented environment, please apply online. To learn more about ACR's rewarding employee experience, culture, and benefits, visit: https://www.acr.org/About-ACR/Work-With-Us
ACR offers a rewarding employee experience: innovative culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan, 403(b); generous paid time off package; insurance plans with the leading providers; flexible spending; tuition reimbursement; training opportunities; and wellness reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
American College of RadiologyReston, VA
Get fresh Senior Education Program Assistant (Healthcare Association) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.