Exciting niche sales opportunity working solely within the religious non-profit insurance industry. Our preferred candidate has a heart for ministry, presently lives in New Hampshire, Vermont, or Maine, and has 2-3 years of sales success (or more) in the commercial insurance industry. Experience working for a Retail Agency, Insurance Company, or Wholesaler is necessary to apply for this opportunity.
You must be an ambitious self-starter, able to work remotely, receptive to coaching, and willing to be held accountable to performance goals. You must work well independently and with a team while meeting sales goals. If you have a hunter mentality with the ability to establish rapport, build relationships and promote an exemplary program of services, you need to apply. Prior experience as a volunteer or employee of a church is a plus but not required.
To the qualified insurance producer, we offer:
- Base salary plus an aggressive bonus program
- Competitive benefits package
- Expense reimbursement
- Auto allowance
- The candidate will report directly to the president of ACG-NE and will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with new and existing church clients via phone calls, personal visits and attending events.
- You will be accountable for prospecting activity metrics, submission goals and performance against sales targets while providing exceptional customer service.
- You will also help with marketing efforts by keeping abreast of and reporting on industry trends, competition, and market conditions.
- Comprehensive new-producer training will be provided, as well as database of churches to prospect.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable with a major in Business, Marketing or Communications) or equivalent business/work experience.
- Three or more years success in insurance-related sales and a current property/casualty agent’s license are required.
American Church Group - New England
Why Work Here?American Church Group of New England is an insurance agency that specializes in church insurance and risk management. Our church insurance specialists are dedicated to helping ministries find the right insurance coverage to meet their unique needs in six New England states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. We represent Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company, a company that has been dedicated to insuring churches and related ministries for more than 100 years.
Want to combine your faith with a great career? Earn a very good living helping Christian churches and ministries manage their risk.