American Church Group - Georgia Macon, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Exciting niche sales opportunity working solely within the religious non-profit insurance industry. Experience working for a Retail Agency, Insurance Company, or Wholesaler is necessary to apply for this opportunity.
Our preferred candidate has:
- A heart for ministry
- Lives in middle or southern Georgia
- Has at least 1 years of sales success in commercial insurance
You must be:
- An ambitious self-starter
- Able to work remotely
- Receptive to coaching
- Willing to be held accountable to performance goals
- Able to work independently and with a team while meeting sales goals
- A hunter with the ability to establish rapport and build new relationships
To the qualified insurance producer, we offer:
- Base salary plus an aggressive bonus program
- Competitive benefits package
- Expense reimbursement
- Auto allowance
- The candidate will report directly to the President of American Church Group - GA and will be responsible for generating sales with new and existing church clients via phone calls, personal visits and attending events
- You will be accountable for prospecting activity metrics, submission goals and performance against sales targets while providing exceptional customer service
- You will also help with marketing efforts by keeping abreast of and reporting on industry trends, competition, and market conditions
- Comprehensive new-producer training will be provided, as well as database of churches to prospect.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable with a major in Business, Marketing or Communications) or equivalent business/work experience.
- One or more years success in insurance-related sales
- A current property/casualty agent’s license is required
- Prior experience as a volunteer or employee of a church is a plus but not required
American Church Group - GeorgiaWhy Work Here?
Combine your faith with your career while earning a good living serving Christian ministries and churches by helping them manage their risk.
American Church Group of Georgia is an insurance agency that specializes in church insurance and risk management. Our church insurance specialists are dedicated to helping ministries find the right insurance coverage to meet their unique needs throughout Georgia. We represent Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company, a company that has been dedicated to insuring churches and related ministries for more than 100 years.
Finance and Insurance