Customer Care Resolution Expeditor
American Carpet South
- Expired: October 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary role of Resolutions Associate is to provide professional customer service on resolving any open care tickets, such as: HD Care, Executive cares, ACS Cares, Sedgwick property claims, Better Business Bureau tickets, Social media claims, and court hearing claims with making the customer top priority and keeping ACS and HD in best interest. Time is of the essence. This position gathers and reports to the Resolutions Manager on the status of open tickets & trends and causes of care tickets.
(Who we're looking for)
- You have worked in a Customer Resolutions environment and loved it. You find joy in speaking with customers over the phone and are eager to find them the resolution needed.
- You are familiar with navigating social media.
- You are able to work with several departments simultaneously to resolve problems.
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting into the nitty gritty is your thing and are always looking for the next task to accomplish.
(What you would be in charge of)
- You will provide professional customer service on resolving open issues
- You will review issues, contact customers as needed and ensure items are resolved in a one stop method.
- You will follow outlined processes with our insurance claims and communicate with our carrier directly and close cases.
(Your experience may be similar to)
- You value customer service and understand what it means to SAY YES to the customer.
- You are not afraid of challenges and adapt to changes in processes.
- You are a self-starter.
- Problem solving is something you call yourself a pro at.
(What we need you to rock in)
- You are organized and like everyone to keep things as such
- You are determined in resolving your customer issues
- You are a team-player that is ready to SAY YES and are not afraid of challenges
- You are organized and like everyone to keep things as such.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation (Planned Time Off)
- Sick/Personal (Unplanned Time Off)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance andADD
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
American Carpet South
Get fresh Customer Resolution jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.