Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)s
Registered Nurse (RN)s
- Nurses provide for the daily care, health needs, safety and comfort of the resident.
- Nurses assure that restorative nursing care measures are performed as indicated and ordered.
- Nurses maintain open communication with nursing management conditions on the nursing unit and concerns related to staff, residents and visitors.
- Nurses explain treatment goals and expectations to the resident and family, in an effort to obtain feedback and cooperation.
- Nurses supervise/manage personnel on his/her unit.
- Nurses review medication system, clinical records, in order to verify that medical records are properly maintained and updated.
- Nurses review daily assignments of nursing staff on the unit to assure that assigned duties are consistent with ability and training.
- Nurses assist and instruct nursing staff on unit in special treatments and nursing care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and possess a valid RN or LPN license in good standing according to State and Federal requirements.
American Care Partners is an equal opportunity employer and give employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract