Immediate Opening: Apartment Community Maintenance Supervisor
American Capital Realty Group, Inc. Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Capital Realty Group, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Property Maintenance Supervisor to join our team and manage an apartment community with 300 + units located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Who we are:
American Capital Realty Group, Inc. is one of the largest privately-owned multifamily property management companies in Southern California and Central Colorado. In practice for 25 years through multiple market cycles, we have evolved into a full-service real estate company with expertise as a real estate owner, operator, broker, and property manager. This is a great opportunity to grow with our firm which manages over 4,000 units in Southern California, Colorado, Washington, Idaho, and Arizona.
About the role:
Along with the Community Manager, the Property Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, apartment make-readies, preventive maintenance, and construction or rehabilitation project for an apartment community. Responsible for maintaining an adequate inventory of supplies for repairs and monthly budget monitoring.
Our Ideal candidate:
· Two to four years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Some computer knowledge helpful.
· Knowledge of ventilation/air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and other generally accepted maintenance skills. Knowledge of city and state building codes, OSHA requirements, and ADA laws.
· Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards.
· Basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks.
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
· Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
· Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
· Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions.
· Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
What we offer:
· Full time, medical, dental, vision, life insurance as well as a 401K program
· Paid time off and holidays
· Compensation commensurate with experience
American Capital Realty Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
This position is a great opportunity for growth within our company
Apartment Building Property Management
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Real EstateView all jobs at American Capital Realty Group, Inc.