Large property management firm is seeking an experienced Leasing Consultant for a 250 + unit apartment community in Colorado Springs, CO. We are seeking someone who is professional and customer service driven. Our firm was established in 1995 and currently manages over 3000 apartment units. With an opportunity for future promotion, this full-time position offers: Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a very competitive compensation structure. Salary predicated on experience.
Under the general direction of the Community Manager, the Leasing Consultant will help to contribute to the overall success of the community (see below for expected responsibilities).
· Assist with maintaining office and curb appeal
· Advertising and marketing of available apartments
· Showing and knowing a variety of apartments with a multitude of floor plans and price points
· Ensure application process is performed thoroughly from start to finish and that applicants meet company qualifications
· Following up on prospect leads and maintain prospective residents guest cards.
· Have a general working knowledge of the surrounding area, property features, and amenities
· Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner
· Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Handbook
· Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
· At least 2 years of experience in customer service/ sales
· Must be able to work Saturdays
· Experience using web-based applications and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· High school diploma or GED
· Valid driver license and reliable transportation
· Successful completion of background check
· Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Federal, State, and local Fair Housing laws, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to property management.“We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.”