American Capital Realty Group, Inc. is currently seeking experienced Leasing Consultants to join our team and manage our rental communities located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Who we are:
American Capital Realty Group, Inc. is a privately-owned multifamily property management company which manages properties in five western states. In practice for 25 years through multiple market cycles, we have evolved into a full-service real estate company with expertise as a real estate owner, operator, broker, and property manager. This is a great opportunity to grow with our firm which manages over 4,000 units in Southern California, Colorado, Washington, Idaho, and Arizona.
About the role:
This position is primarily responsible for leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential apartments.
Our Ideal candidate:
· Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
· Excellent leasing and closing skills.
· Projects a positive, professional image of self, property, and the Company at all times.
· Conducts themselves in a professional, businesslike manner.
· Maintains composure when managing multiple demands.
· Focuses on the completion of tasks and activities.
What we offer:
· Full time, medical, dental, vision, life insurance as well as a 401K program.
· Paid time off and holidays.
· Compensation commensurate with experience.
Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Federal, State, and local Fair Housing laws, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to property management.
“We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed