Store Manager/General Manager
American Business Personnel Services, Inc. Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$70,000-90,000 once promoted to Store Manager. $24.00 hour as a Manager in training. You get paid time and a half over 40 hours worked. You are working around 45hours a week on average. Many MIT’s are promoted to GM in 6 - 18 months. We are seeking current restaurant managers, retail managers, or candidates from similar environments that wish to use their managerial skills in a retail setting. Managers have complete operational responsibility over a multi million dollar facility. Currently operating more than 1900 U.S. locations and aiming for 2500 locations over the next couple of years. Growth of this magnitude will surely provide rapid advancement for those employees that demonstrate strong management skills.
- No late nights as stores close between 8-9 pm.
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Easter, all of which are paid days off.
- Offering affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Offering a 401k retirement saving plan including a company match.
- Offering a compensation package that far outweighs most competitors
American Business Personnel Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
International Company with excellent compensation and competitive benefits.
RetailView all jobs at American Business Personnel Services, Inc.