Patient Intake Coordinator - Trilingual English Mandarin Cantonese
American Business Institute Corp. Flushing, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Intake Coordinator manages the registration process of new patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist patients and educate them on the Managed Long Term Care Program
- Extensive phone and email communication on a daily basis
- Verify eligibility and benefits of Medicaid, and Managed Care Insurances utilizing websites available or contact Insurance companies
- Issue and send referrals to insurance companies for processing
- Data entry of new case and closely monitor progress of referral
- Follow up the initial authorizations
- Build and maintain good relationship with community partners
- Adhere to Medicaid and HIPAA guidelines
- Collecting forms
- Distributing checks
- Assisting on filling out forms
- Directing phones
- tri-lingual in English-Cantonese -Mandarin. Additional Chinese dialect a big plus.
- Excellent customer service & verbal communication skills
- Great patience
- Knowledge of general office procedures & equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Type 45+ words per minute
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with Medicaid and MLTC eligibility, including ePaces, restriction codes, CFEEC transfer forms, Maximus procedures, and MLTC enrollment.
- Knowledge of HHA exchange software system
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Cantonese (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)
American Business Institute Corp.Why Work Here?
Great company, good working environment and room to grow!
Major home healthcare agency serving metropolitan New York and Long Island areas.
HealthcareView all jobs at American Business Institute Corp.