American Battery Solutions has a full-time opening for an Executive Assistant in Hudson, Massachusetts.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level administrative and project management support including meeting and calendar management, executive level presentations and correspondence creation, and team organization. The Executive Assistant handles highly confidential projects and tasks include a diverse scope of activities. This position is both internal and external customer facing.
- Manage travel arrangements for domestic and international travel including scheduling flights, booking accommodations, and arranging other transportation as required.
- Calendar management, including scheduling internal and external meetings across multiple locations and time zones, coordinating with internal staff and other VP level executives.
- Responsible for general office projects, presentations, and assignments supporting one individual, a group, or a department.
- Draft meeting prep materials, attend team meetings and take minutes when applicable, document action plans, and follow-up on tasks assigned.
- Assist preparing expense reports and invoices for the Vice President and General Manager – ESS.
- Assist in processing purchase orders, contracts, and bids for projects.
- Responsible for leading day-to-day front office operations and administration to ensure that all employees, site visitors, and guests are set up for success, such as filing, greeting, and assisting customers/visitors.
- Maintains the common areas (including the lobby, conference room(s), kitchen, and workroom areas) to ensure they are set up for the daily/weekly activities/meetings.
- Serves as a point of contact for onsite event management, ensuring work with internal teams and external vendors for successful execution of internal company events.
- Handles outgoing and incoming mail, and packages, and notifies agents and staff when items arrive via Fed-Ex, UPS, and other delivery vendors.
- Adhere to federal and state regulations.
- Adhere to all company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Predictable and reliable attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, business, hospitality, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an executive assistant role within a fast-paced, for-profit industry.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous experience planning and organizing internal office or business operations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Highly responsive with ability to manage multiple work streams with rapidly changing priorities with minimal direction.
- Professional appearance and a positive, poised, and cheerful demeanor.
- Must be outgoing and genuinely enjoy interacting with people at all levels in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, including verbal, written, and computer communication abilities.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and attentiveness to detail.
- Must be discrete, tactful, diplomatic, and possess the ability to proactively problem-solve and provide service excellence to internal and external constituents.
- Organization and planning: Establish a systematic course for self and/or others to assure the accomplishment of objectives. Determines priorities and allocates time and resources effectively.
- Takes Initiative: Exhibits strong drive for results and success; conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure; persists despite obstacles and opposition.
- Communications: Exchanges thoughts, feelings, and information effectively.
- Positive Impressions: Projects an air of confidence and professionalism
- Customer Focus: Anticipates and takes action to meet customer needs. Establishes and maintains a productive and effective working relationship with customers, both internal and external, and gains their trust and respect.
- Continual Improvement: Displays a consistent orientation toward producing the highest quality products or services, while keeping a focus on sustainability. Constantly looking for incremental improvements in work processes and results.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish team goals and organizational objectives
- Focuses on Quality: Drives work results with a quality focus on actions and results.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Works in a temperature-controlled office environment, with occasional work in outdoor weather conditions, and in industrial environments.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Operates a computer and other office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus, especially due to concentration on a computer screen.
- May need to lift and carry up to 30 pounds and/or position the body to reach items on the floor/below knee level or reach overhead.
- Occasionally move about in industrial environments and on uneven terrain.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
Why Join Us
American Battery Solutions (ABS) provides comprehensive benefit plan options at no cost, competitive salary, and equity eligibility to all associates. ABS is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Paid time off includes 4 weeks, 15 holidays, and parental leave.
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) offerings.
- Company provided 401K savings plan with matching contributions to help you save for retirement.
- Voluntary benefits offerings.
- Tuition assistance.
- Employee Referral program.
- Employee development and career growth opportunities.
At American Battery Solutions (ABS) we are developing the next generation of battery energy storage systems that will power the vehicles of today and tomorrow! Our team works with the latest technologies and battery chemistries engineering, testing, and manufacturing batteries to power the world’s electric propulsion transition. At ABS you may get a chance to work on a project for an autonomous warehouse robot or an autonomous lawnmower, or you may work on a battery for a fleet of delivery vehicles or a transit bus, or even an EV start-up or a massive grid energy storage system. Our team is led by some of the industry’s most experienced professionals, but we pride ourselves on developing a diverse team of next-generation battery experts.
The Location – Hudson, MA
American Battery Solutions Energy Storage Division is conveniently located in Hudson Massachusetts directly across from the 290 and 495 freeways. This location is uniquely positioned less than one mile from downtown Hudson, as well as being close to downtown Marlborough offering numerous restaurants, parks, shopping, and many other attractions. American Battery Solutions is located roughly 45 min drive from downtown Boston, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and parts of Connecticut. There are a wide range of activities that the area offers to its residents including competitive sports programs, woodlands, as well as safe and entertaining nightlife are all located within minutes of the ABS facility. Hudson mass was awarded the winner of “America’s Main Streets” by a national organization which promotes locally owned businesses. Whether you are looking for hiking, mountain biking, sports lakes, access to Boston, or just a fantastic meal, Hudson, MA has something for everyone.
AMERICAN BATTERY SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
American Battery SolutionsHudson, MA
BusinessView All American Battery Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.