Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
AACC was founded in 1991 and has been led by Dr. Tim Clinton for over two decades.
AACC hosts many different live events throughout the year, and it's featured event is the World Conference held biannually. At the World Conference, AACC brings in the world leading keynote speakers and bands to train and equip over 7,000 counselors, pastors and church leaders.
AACC also has sister companies in Extraordinary Women's Ministries, Ignite Men's Impact Weekend, and Light University.
Extrodariny Women exists to encourage and equip Christian women through gospel-centered live events. We bring in 4-7 different keynote speakers, comedians, and bands to refuel women and help restore and refresh their faith. Our favorite moment of the weekend is always the alter call where countless women have either given or rededicated their life to Christ.
Similarly, Ignite Men's Impact Weekend is purposed to restore men and their relationship with Christ. These events are also held live at either an arena or church and will feature keynote speakers, professional athletes (Tim Tebow, Drew Brees, Zach Ertz, Kirk Cousins, Ben Rothelisburger, Mariano Rivera, etc) comedians, and bands. We love this event because of the bonds that get strengthened between fathers and sons as well as the thousands of men who have given their lives to Christ through this event.
Lastly, Light University's purpose is to provide continuing education credits and certificate-based programs to those who want or need education in the Christian Counseling field. More than 150,000 students have enrolled in Light University.
Each of the above companies are separate legal entities, but when you work for AACC, it is possible that you will be asked to help with any of these entities in some fashion.
American Association of Christian Counselors
129 Vista Centre Dr. Ste B Forest VA 24551Forest, VA
Get fresh Client Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.