SALES ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Posted: over a month ago
At American Alarm & Communications, Inc. our only mission is to protect people, their homes, and businesses, with electronic security systems and 24-7 alarm monitoring. Everyone in our company contributes to that mission by doing their job effectively. Today we are recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrative Assistant as described below, for our Weymouth, Massachusetts location.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibility of this position is to support sales. Duties include but are not limited to the following: responsible for adhering to all company goals and objectives as it relates to this position. Candidate must be able to work well with others while pursuing team goals for productivity and innovation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Administration 70%
- Responsible for supporting government bid process, including web management (COMM Buys, OSD Vendor Report Management System, etc.), finding bid opportunities and passing them to applicable reps, posting bids online, quarterly reporting, and other related tasks.
- Answer lead calls.
- Aid with creating proposals and filling out Bid packages.
- Create quotes, check voicemail, check email and keep organized.
- Draft financial, statistical, narrative, and/or other reports as requested.
- Support of Sales reps as required to maximize their efficiency e.g., copying contracts, filling out permit applications, status inquires, leads.
- Make outbound customer service calls when necessary and as directed.
- Assist with commission calculations and reports.
- Work with other Sales Admin team to support sales with a variety of responsibilities and to maintain support level during vacations and when it gets busy.
- Act as liaison between Sales Department and other AACI teams.
- Follow up with Sales Reps on assigned leads and incidents.
- Other assignments as deemed necessary.
Software Applications and Other Support 15%
- Receive telephone calls and e-mails from sales reps having technical problems using computer software.
- Work consistently and quickly to resolve the incidents they are qualified to manage.
- Coordinate and ensure successful implementation and support of sales applications, proactively identify, and troubleshoot performance issues, upgrades, and functionality gaps.
Must communicate effectively with customers and company staff, be well organized and meticulous, develop and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Maintain confidential information related to customer transactions, including pricing, problems with equipment, etc.
- Enthusiastically support the company’s efforts to measure service level quality.
- Other duties as requested by management.
Education and Experience:
Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant as well as Associates Degree or equivalent work experience is required. Highly proficient with CRM software and MS Office is required as well as a working understanding of sales performance metrics. Position requires a collaborative individual with strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills as well as customer service experience. Individual must have a proven record of taking initiative and managing multiple priorities at once while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
Compensation: Highly competitive salary, based on experience, plus company profit sharing.
Benefits: American Alarm team members have a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 401k plan with employer matching contributions; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA); life insurance, supplemental life, and AD&D insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; paid vacation, personal and holiday time.
Family business: We’ve been at this for 51 years, still family-owned, and the first employee we hired is still with us. That tells you something about how we value people, and how our employees value working here.
American Alarm & Communications
AddressEast Weymouth, MA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?