GradImages® (Rated 4.3 stars on indeed) is currently searching for outgoing and attentive people to assist during graduation events in Graniteville, SC!
Candidates must be dependable and able to dress appropriately for a graduation event (dark colored dress slacks, neutral colored dress shirt and dress shoes). reliable transportation is required.
This is a part time, seasonal job. Our main season is April – June (Spring graduation season) and again in November / December (Winter graduation season).
Assistants are paid by the event worked and a typical event lasts 4 hours (+/-). The pay per event is $50 - $60 per event. This equals $11 - $15+ / hour depending on how long the event lasts. This is a temporary, part-time, job. Continued scheduling is based on performance, the location and number of events in the area.
All GradImages employees are subject to pre-employment screening, background checks and social media reviews at any time before or during their employment. Initial employment and continued employment is contingent on these reviews. Failure to show up for a scheduled and confirmed event may result in immediate termination and ineligibility of being rehired.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please submit your application through this site. Please provide us with a resume and let us know if you have any prior photography experience (preferred but not required).
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Distributing and collecting graduate name cards and contact information, tracking graduate names as they’re called during ceremonies
- Assisting the photographers by guiding/ushering the participants during onsite photography of graduation events
- Helping to organize, set and pack event materials / equipment
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Assistants must be able to perform all essential functions of the job (ushering, visually tracking names, set/pack)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs and assist with set/pack up
- Ability to stand for the duration of the event in indoor/outdoor conditions, move about without assistance on sometimes uneven/irregular terrain
- Ability to visually track/correct names that are read aloud and match them to a list or contact card, keeping order of the names as they were called
- Ability to tactfully assist students by helping them know where they're going in a line or where/how they need to stand for photos
- Ability to meet the dress code requirements (see below)
- Ability to get to and from the event locations via reliable and dependable transportation
- Assistants must be very comfortable working with the public in a crowd setting
- Assistants must present themselves maturely and professionally at all times
- Assistants must be outgoing, efficient people with customer service attitudes
- Assistants must be able to adhere to a schedule, arrive on time for events and stay for the duration of events.
Assistants MUST BE ABLE TO DRESS in the following professional attire:
Women: dark dress pants, dress shirt (neutral/conservative), coordinating dress shoes (no heels)
Men: dark dress pants, button down dress shirt with a tie, coordinating dress shoes
**A coordinating blazer / suit coat is desired, but not required for assistants**