If you are a motivated and goal-oriented individual looking for a long-term career, American Access Casualty Company can offer a rewarding and satisfying opportunity! We are currently seeking individuals to join ourCustomer Service Team.
Starting pay can be $13-$15 per hour based on experience.
Expected to be able work various shifts within Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m. & Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Researches and resolves telephonic concerns and inquiries in real time for customers and/or policyholders.
- Provides information on claim process, policy changes, benefits, payment modes/methods.
- Collects, documents and enters data from and into multiple applications.
- Provides instructions and outlines next steps for customer as it relates to claims.
- Consistently meets or exceeds expectations for departmental standards related to Quality, Service Level, Call Goal, and other KPI's.
- Understands organizational objectives, supports process improvements, and provides feedback to leadership.
- Willingness to participate with ongoing training.
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
- Keep Records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Represents the American Access Core Values: Service, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Vision, and Excellence.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service/contact center environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and exhibits excellent listening skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts that may arise in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to include a pleasant, professional voice on the phone with a professional attitude.
- Ability to work effectively and positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, readily adopts new process and initiatives, helps drive change and acceptance of change.
- Learning orientation with ability to learn and adapt quickly to technology, process and procedures.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and problem-solve.
- Basic Microsoft skills with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Insurance experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual skills plus.
Benefits Available for Full Time Employees:
- Generous paid time off package
- Medical & Dental Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Company paid STD/LTD
- Company paid life insurance
About American Access Casualty Company:
American Access Casualty Company (AACC) is a fast-growing, highly successful private passenger automobile insurance company located in the western suburbs of Chicago. We're 'driven to do the right thing at every turn'. We're proud of the values that we hold dear. We believe these values are what separates us from the competition, and what allows us to best serve all of our customers and business partners.
WeSTRIVEevery day to live these values.
Going the extra mile for our teams and customers no matter the obstacles
Bringing out the best in each other and knowing how our role impacts others
Walking in each other's shoes to appreciate their perspective
Delivering on our promises without shortcuts
Seeing a better future through innovation
Knowing that good enough is not enough
Job Posted by ApplicantPro