The American Academy of PAs (AAPA) is searching for an Information Technology Coordinator to provide support for core software systems, including the association management system (AMS) and integration support for major systems that exchange data with the AMS (e.g., Learning Management System, e-mail marketing system) and other organization-wide data systems. This position will serve as a team member for ensuring large-scale association system features and functionality are effectively supporting the organization’s business processes. This is an ideal role for someone who likes to work across technologies, has superior customer service skills, and enjoys being a member of a dynamic team. The role requires candidates be proficient in MS Office Suite, Jira, AMS, and Power BI.
- Stays up to date on system features and functionality and applies that knowledge to support departments in their use of those systems.
- Coordinates the execution of major processes (e.g., membership renewals, load testing).
- Documents business processes related to these systems.
- Assists in system upgrades and supports staff training needs in AMS and other Microsoft software products (e.g Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Provides troubleshooting support to front-line customer service technicians.
- Assists customer service technicians in maintaining a suite of training resources in various formats to help staff use and maximize the AMS, LMS, and other key systems.
- Provides report development support for the AMS and integrated systems including data warehouse analysis.
- Serves as team member for AMS-related projects including integrations and new development.
- Responsible for supporting the IT help desk by providing end-user support via phone calls, e-mails, Jira tickets, and walk-in request.
- Creates help desk tickets from incoming phone calls, triaging the help desk mailbox, and assigning orphaned tickets created within Jira ticketing system; providing basic help desk phone and remote access technical support to all levels of end users.
- Notifies/escalates help desk management for potential organization wide problems
- Gathers information from the end-user or their devices and documenting such details into the ticket, so that the issue can be efficiently escalated to higher tier analysts or engineers for further research and resolution
- Assists help desk customers with troubleshooting of computer related issues such as virus removal/password resets/email setup
- Installs and configures computer hardware, software, systems, networks, phones/VoIP, printers and scanners
- Provides monthly reports and lists to various stakeholders.
- Works with staff to ensure they are leveraging current reporting solutions, understanding trends, and achieving success.
- Other duties as assigned.